Realising the powers of a positive relationship with your child
- Would you like to have a better relationship with your child?
- Would you like to be a good role model for your child?
- Learn how to deal with the stress of parenting?
- Would you like to meet with other parents?
- Would you like the opportunity to discuss the difficult issues all parents face?
The BEE project and eye4education are running a free six week programme for Parents at Carrickfergus College. This programme will start on Tuesday 21st February from 3.30pm to 5pm. There will be tea.coffee and refreshments provided. There will also be a pamper session proved on one of the weeks with a goodie bag of products. If you would like to enrol in the Getting to know your Teen course 2017 please contact Mr Sloan at the College.